Tuesday, August 07, 2007

my summer.

suffice it to say, it has not been what i thought. i did not get to do all that i planned (learning to play golf, french, quality time with everyone). i did not anticipate such a long commute (an hour each way - on a good day) and so much of my $$$$ going to gas money as a result. long days leave me tired and ready for bed only. then i got a sinus infection that led to bronchitis. worn out is me.

on top of which everyone feels mad at me. and not all are saying why. all i can guess is that i have or have not spent enough time with them or other people. i was not able to do what i thought. i made silly mistakes due to stress. harsh judgment on those silly mistakes.

and, work was stressful. saying good-bye to people, important people, with all of the surrounding issues, is long and hard and stressful.

this leaves me exhausted. physically, emotionally... you name it. class is around a corner and i need a vacation. too bad there is no time or money for one.

would that i could sleep for a week.

No comments: