Wednesday, February 21, 2007

vdp on people.com!

as you all may know, my fabulous cousin vanessa designs women's accessories and distributes them exclusively to her best friends, the owners of Jake. yesterday, at the recommendation of john mayer, ms. jessica simpson dropped into Jake in chicago and bought one of vanessa's obi belts and wore it out of the store. people.com is reporting it now, and mentions vanessa by name. it seems us and the chicago sun-times will also be carrying the story.

take a peak here.

go vanessa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NEATO!!!! That is so damned cool!! (And uh... with all the recent drama around other stars of the same period... I never thought I'd be saying this... thank gods it was Jessica??)

(yes.... I read your blog... I usually just don't have anything to say!)

- Vic